Get a license to broadcast on TV or radio


Do you want to broadcast in Canada on TV and or the radio?

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulates who can and can't engage in this type of activity. Getting a license to air your media content can be a huge stepping stone in the growth of your business.

Book this service if you'd like to speak with a lawyer who has experience helping clients get a broadcasting license through the CRTC.


Our lawyers charge hourly fees for this type of service. The hourly rate depends on the seniority of the lawyer assigned to the case. A non-refundable consultation fee is charged for your initial consultation, and retainer fees start at $5,000+HST. Government fees and other out-of-pocket expenses are additional. We accept credit card, cash, certified cheque and Interac eTransfer.

Related services

Apply to clear a criminal record (i.e. "record suspension")

$1000 + HST

Get a liquor license in Ontario

$49 + HST

Consultation with a charity law lawyer

$149 + HST