Get a liquor license in Ontario


KPA Lawyers is one of a small handful of law firms with the knowledge, skills and expertise to resolve your liquor license matters in Ontario.

Whether you are applying for a sales license as a first-time licensee, or appearing at the License Appeal Tribunal regarding a complex matter, KPA is available to provide you with clear, competent representation.

Some of the services we provide include the following:

Applications for Special Occasion Permits and Caterers Endorsements;

  • Applications for new liquor licences
  • Transfers of licences
  • Increasing your capacity
  • Change or alteration of facilities
  • Renewal of licences
  • Extension of hours applications
  • Resolve disputes with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
  • Disciplinary cases at the Licence Appeal Tribunal or the Registrar of Alcohol and Gaming
  • Appealing your case to the Divisional Court and Court of Appeal


Book a consultation to receive a custom quote, but most services for straightforward applications start at $3,500 + HST + government fees. Some services that are more complex require an hourly rate.

Related services

Apply to clear a criminal record (i.e. "record suspension")

$1000 + HST

Hire a paralegal for Small Claims Court in Ontario

$49 + HST

Dispute a municipal by-law charge relating to noise, animals, or garbage

$49 + HST

Dispute a traffic ticket in the Greater Toronto Area

$49 + HST

Get a license to broadcast on TV or radio

$450 + HST

Residential Landlord & Tenant Dispute

$49 + HST